Heartfelt with Dr Melissa Walton-ShirleyView all posts »
Video Day in Review from AHA: Monday, November 16Nov 16, 2009 17:45 EST
From the American Heart Association 2009 Scientific Sessions in Orlando, FL, join Dr Melissa Walton-Shirley for a review of:
- ARBITER 6-HALTS.
- Primary PCI in Massachusetts.
- Acute heart attack patients requiring high ionizing radiation dose.
- Oil from biotech soybeans increases key omega-3 fatty acid in humans.
- Playing active video games can equate to moderate intensity exercise.
- Impact of transfusion triggers on postoperative MI or death.
- Trial to reduce cardiovascular events with darbepoetin alfa.